(1) Memorandum from Deputy Clerk of Council, Re: Board of Honor.
(2) Memorandum from Deputy Clerk of Council, Re: Columbus Ironworks Convention & Trade Center Authority.
(3) Application of Cherwanda Jones to temporarily close the northbound lane of Broadway, from 9th Street to 10th Street, and 10th Street, from Broadway to 1st Avenue, on Saturday, September 1, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., in connection with the presentation of the US Navy Band Current on the north plaza and lawn.
(4) Application of Rebecca Zajac to temporarily close the Broadway, from 12th Street to 13th Street, and the southbound lane of Broadway, from 13th Street to 14th Street, on Monday, September 3, 2018, from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., in connection with the Uptown Big Dog Labor Day Classic.
(5) Application of Greater Beallwood Baptist Church to temporarily close 44th Street, from 16th Avenue to Sherwood Avenue, on Saturday, September 15, 2015, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., in connection with the Church Tailgate Celebration.
(6) Resolution excusing Councilor Bruce Huff from the July 31, 2018 Consent Agenda & Work Session.
(7) Resolution excusing Councilor Evelyn Woodson from the August 14, 2018 Council Meeting.
(8) Email correspondence from Dr. Ravindra Agarwal, resigning from his position on the Board of Health.
(9) Email correspondence from Ms. Tatsiana Savashynskaya, resigning from her seat on the Commission on International Relations and Cultural Liaison Encounters (CIRCLE).
(10) Letter correspondence from Ms. Karen Smith, regarding the resignation of Mr. Warren Steele, II from The Medical Center Hospital Authority, and submitting three nominees for this seat.
(11) Minutes of the following boards:
Note: This seat will be listed for nominations on the Clerk's Agenda for the August 24, 2018 Council Meeting.
Airport Commission, June 27 & July 23, 2018.
Board of Tax Assessors, 26-18 & 27-18.
Pension Fund, Employees’ Board of Trustees, January 10, February 14 & March 14, 2018.