CITY ATTORNEY'S AGENDA
FOR THE MEETING OF DECEMBER 5, 2017

O R D I N A N C E S:

(1) 2nd Reading - REZN-05-16-0911: An ordinance rezoning several properties located within the Waverly Terrace Historic District and bounded by Hamilton Road, 27th Street, Talbotton Road, 13th Avenue and 31st Street. The current zoning is NC (Neighborhood Commercial), RMF2 (Residential Multi-family 2), RMF1 (Residential Multi-family 1) and GC (General Commercial) zoning district. The proposed use is SFR4 (Single Family Residential 4) zoning district. The proposed use is single family residential. The Planning Advisory Commission recommends approval and the Planning Department recommends conditional approval. (Applicant: Planning Department) (Councilor Woodson)

(2) 2nd Reading - REZN-09-17-1876: An ordinance rezoning property located at 4261 St. Mary's Road (parcel # 089-002-001). The current zoning is RO (Residential Office) with conditions zoning district. The proposed zoning is RO (Residential Office) with amended conditions zoning district. The proposed use is Personal Care Home Type II. The Planning Advisory Commission recommends approval and the Planning Department recommends conditional approval. (Applicant: Juanita Lewis) (Councilor Barnes)

(3) 2nd Reading - REZN-08-17-1685: An ordinance rezoning property located at 8541 Veterans Parkway (parcel # 079-001-019). The current zoning is SFR1 (Single Family Residential 1) zoning district. The proposed zoning is GC (General Commercial) zoning district. The proposed use is Convenience Store with Gas Sales. The Planning Advisory Commission and the Planning Department recommend denial. (Applicant: Danny Holley, Jr. and Manukumar Patel) (Councilor Davis)

(4) 2nd Reading - An ordinance amending the budgets for the Fiscal Year 2017 beginning July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2017, for certain funds of the Consolidated Government of Columbus, Georgia, appropriating amounts shown in each fund; and for other purposes. (Budget Review Committee)

R E S O L U T I O N S (5) A resolution for 2018, and all future tax years, making ad valorem taxes in Muscogee County due and payable in two annual installments with 40 percent of taxes becoming due on October 1 and the remaining 60 percent of taxes becoming due on December 1. (Budget Review Committee)