(1) Access: Is or will the type of street providing access to the use be adequate to serve the proposed special exception use?
North Lumpkin Road will provide adequate access for a boarding house. This section of North Lumpkin Road is a minor arterial road.
(2) Traffic and Pedestrian Safety : Is or will access into and out of the property be adequate to provide for traffic and pedestrian safety, the anticipated volume of the traffic flow, and access by emergency vehicles?
Access into and out of the property in question will provide for adequate traffic and pedestrian safety. Emergency vehicles will have adequate access to the principal structure and accessory use.
(3) Adequacy of Public Facilities: Are or will public facilities such as school, water, or sewer utilities and police and fire protection be adequate to serve the special exception use?
Services such as water, sewer, utilities, police, and fire protection will be adequate and serve the proposed use at this location.
(4) Protection from Adverse Affects: Are or will refuse, service, parking and loading areas on the property be located or screened to protect other properties in the area from such adverse effects as noise, light, glare or odor?
The property is surrounded by RMF1 and GC uses. Parking service and refuse should be adequate and provided as stated within the UDO. Noise, light, glare and odor should be limited due to the nature of the location.
(5) Hours of Operation: Will the hours and manner of operation of the special exception use have no adverse effects on other properties in the area?
The hours of operation for this use will not have an adverse impact on the neighboring properties in the area.
(6) Compatibility: Will the height, size, or location of the buildings or other structures on the property be compatible with the height, size, character, or location of buildings or other structures on neighboring properties?
This structures height, size and location should match the uses found in other RMF1 properties. This location is surrounded by single family residential uses.