(1) Access. Is or will the type of street providing access to the use be adequate to serve the proposed special exception use?
Amos Street will provide adequate access for a personal care home type II. This section of Amos Street in a two lane local road.
(2) Traffic and Pedestrian Safety. Is or will access into and out of the property be adequate to provide for traffic and pedestrian safety, the anticipated volume of traffic flow, and access by emergency vehicles?
Access into and out of the property in question will provide for adequate traffic and pedestrian safety. Emergency vehicles will have adequate access to the principal structure and accessory use.
(3) Adequacy of Public Facilities. Are or will public facilities such as schools, water or sewer utilities, and police or fire protection be adequate to serve the special exception use?
Services such as water, sewer, utilities, police, and fire protection will be adequate and serve the proposed use at this location.
(4) Protection from Adverse Affects. Are or will refuse, service, parking and loading areas on the property be located or screened to protect other properties in the area from such adverse effects as noise, light, glare or odor?
The property is surrounded by RMF1 uses. Parking, service, and refuse should be adequate and provided as stated within the UDO. Noise, light, glare and odor should be limited due to the nature of the location. The only concern will be the intensity of density within a predominately single family residential like setting.
(5) Hours of Operation. Will the hours and manner of operation of the special exception use have no adverse effects on other properties in the area?
The hours of operation for this use will not have an adverse impact on the neighboring properties in the area.
(6) Compatibility. Will the height, size or location of the buildings or structures on the property be compatible with the height, size, character or location of buildings or other structures on neighboring properties?
This structures height, size and location should match the uses found in other RMF1 properties. This location is surrounded by single family residential uses.