The petitioner is requesting the rezoning condition change so housing can be located on the parcel. Ones indicated in red are currently UDO requirements and/or have been mitigated since the rezoning in 2003. The above described has the following conditions:
1. All lighting shall be deflected internally using deflector shields. – Now part of the UDO requirements
2. Any external trash dumpsters / compactors shall be visually obstructed by a structure that is aesthetically similar to the proposed project. – Now part of the UDO requirements
3. No external trash dumpsters / compactors shall be located along the property lines bordered by the R-IA zoning district. – Now part of the UDO requirements
4. Screening for air conditioners, refrigeration units, and heat pumps shall be required for all development on the property. – Now part of the UDO requirements
5. The existing driveway shall be upgraded to a commercial driveway.
6. The property shall be used as day care center administrative offices only until such time as traffic improvements are made to St. Mary’s Road. Improvements on St. Mary’s Road consisted of a roundabout at the intersection of Lakefront Drive, Northstar Drive and St. Mary’s. St. Mary’s is now connected to Old Cusseta through Bunker Hill Road and Antietam Drive
7. No housing shall be allowed on the property.
8. If the property subject to rezoning ceases to be used as day care center administrative offices, then the planning division shall rezone the property to R-1A.
9. The requirements of the Buffer Ordinance applicable to property zoned A-0 adjacent a residential district shall apply to the property subject to rezoning. – Now part of the UDO requirements