(1) Access. Is or will the type of street providing access to the use be adequate to serve the proposed special exception use?
4th Avenue and 29th Street are local roads. They will provide adequate free flow movement for all traffic. This use will be a primary use for 2900 4th Avenue.
(2) Traffic and Pedestrian Safety. Is or will access into and out of the property be adequate to provide for traffic and pedestrian safety, the anticipated volume of traffic flow, and access by emergency vehicles?
Access into and out of the property in question will provide for adequate traffic and pedestrian safety. Emergency vehicles will have adequate access to the principal structure and accessory use.
(3) Adequacy of Public Facilities. Are or will public facilities such as schools, water or sewer utilities, and police or fire protection be adequate to serve the special exception use?
Services such as water, sewer, utilities, police, and fire protection will be adequate and serve the proposed use at this location.
(4) Protection from Adverse Affects. Are or will refuse, service, parking and loading areas on the property be located or screened to protect other properties in the area from such adverse effects as noise, light, glare or odor?
The properties are surrounded by other LMI (Light Manufacturing / Industrial) uses. Parking service and refuse should be adequate and provided as stated within the UDO. Noise, light, glare and odor should be limited due to the nature of the location.
(5) Hours of Operation. Will the hours and manner of operation of the special exception use have no adverse effects on other properties in the area?
The hours of operation for this use will not have an adverse impact on the neighboring properties in the area.
(6) Compatibility. Will the height, size or location of the buildings or structures on the property be compatible with the height, size, character or location of buildings or other structures on neighboring properties?
This structures height, size and location should match the uses found in other LMI (Light Manufacturing / Industrial) properties.