(A) TRAFFIC SIGNAL CONTRACTOR (ANNUAL CONTRACT) – RFP NO. 17-0008
Approval is requested to approve the annual contract with Signal One Traffic Systems, LLC (Shiloh, GA) to provide traffic signal contractor services, on an “as needed” basis.
The vendor will provide the following services:
· Signal One listed lower prices than the competitor on 142 out of 161 items.
· Contractor is always willing to be flexible with schedule.
· Vendor Specializes in installation and maintenance of traffic systems.
· Signal One has been under contract with the Columbus Consolidated Government for the last two five (5) year contracts.
· Signal One has provided traffic signal repair services for the cities of LaGrange, GA, and West Point, GA for ten (10) years, as well as, other cities.
That the City Manager is hereby authorized to make payment to Diamond Drugs, Inc., (Pittsburgh, PA), in the amount of $96,161.04, for pharmacy services utilized for inmates at the Muscogee County Jail. This payment will cover services provided during the month of November, December, January and February. Funds are budgeted in the FY17 Budget: General Fund – Sheriff – Medical – Pharmacy Services; 0101 – 550 – 2650 – MEDD – 6323.
That the City Manager is hereby authorized to make payment to the Georgia Department of Public Health, Office of EMS & Trauma, in the amount of $17,925.00, for annual EMT and Paramedic License renewal fess. Funds are budgeted in the FY17 Budget: General Fund – Fire & EMS – Fire/EMS Special Operations – Education Training; 0101 – 410 – 2600 – SPCO – 6601.