(1) Access. Is or will the type of street providing access to the use be adequate to serve the proposed special exception use?
Edgewood Road is an arterial road. It will provide adequate free flow movement. This use will be an accessory use to the property.
(2) Traffic and Pedestrian Safety. Is or will access into and out of the property be adequate to provide for traffic and pedestrian safety, the anticipated volume of traffic flow, and access by emergency vehicles?
Access into and out of the property in question will provide for adequate traffic and pedestrian safety and emergency access.
(3) Adequacy of Public Facilities. Are or will public facilities such as schools, water or sewer utilities, and police or fire protection be adequate to serve the special exception use?
Services such as water, sewer, utilities, police, and fire protection are adequate.
(4) Protection from Adverse Affects. Are or will refuse, service, parking and loading areas on the property be located or screened to protect other properties in the area from such adverse effects as noise, light, glare or odor?
All mechanical equipment will be behind a six-foot-high fence. The property is surrounded by SFR2. Noise, light, flare and odor should be limited due to the nature of the equipment.
(5) Hours of Operation. Will the hours and manner of operation of the special exception use have no adverse effects on other properties in the area?
The hours of operation for this use will not have an adverse impact on the neighboring properties in the area. The tower should not have any foreseen hours of operation and the operation should be seamless, except for outages and required maintenance.
(6) Compatibility. Will the height, size or location of the buildings or structures on the property be compatible with the height, size, character or location of buildings or other structures on neighboring properties?
This structures height, size and location should match the uses found in other RO (Residential Office) properties. The structure will be screened from most view sheds for pedestrians.