M A Y O R ' S A G E N D A
1. CALL TO ORDER: Mayor B. H. "Skip" Henderson, III, Presiding.
2. INVOCATION: Pastor Ben Giselbach- Edgewood Church of Christ.
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE: Led by the Golden Elite Dancers.
4. MINUTES: Approval of minutes for the May 28, 2019 Council Meeting.
5. TAXPAYER BILL OF RIGHTS PUBLIC HEARING: 6:00 p.m. The budget tentatively adopted by the Consolidated Government of Columbus, Georgia, requires a millage rate higher than the rollback millage rate. Therefore, before the Consolidated Government of Columbus, Georgia, may finalize the tentative budget and set a final millage rate, Georgia Law requires that three public hearings be held to allow the public an opportunity to express their opinions on this increase.
RECEIVING: Beth Reed-Richardson
RECEIVING: Michelle Johnson, Raymond Chambless, Harry Underwood, Matasha Spiller, and Jeremy Hobbs
PROCLAMATION: Dacia Irvin Day